TOKYO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **SONY , BLUE CHIPS DOWN AMID SECURITY CONCERNS** Consumer electronics giant Sony Corp down 1.09 percent at 4,530 yen, falling with other blue chips after Tuesday's news that North Korea had test-fired a missile into the Sea of Japan. Sony, the most active issue by value, earlier hit a 16-month low of 4,510 yen. Toyota Motor Corp , Japan's biggest auto maker, down 1.91 percent at 2,820 yen and copier and camera ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Sony, Seiyu, Sankyo Aluminium" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642