TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **SONY SLIGHTLY HIGHER AHEAD OF Q2 EARNINGS** Electronics and entertainment conglomerate Sony Corp up 1.3 percent or 70 yen at 5,460, outperforming a 1.46 percent fall in the Nikkei average ahead of Sony's earnings results due for release after the close of trade. Sony is expected to post strong results for the last quarter and keep its full-year targets intact. Sony is marking a banner year in its movie ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Sony, Yodogawa Steel, Ito-Yokado, Toyoda Gosei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642