TOKYO, March 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **SQUARE BID-ONLY AFTER RAISING NET FORECAST** Square Co Ltd bid-only at 1,575 yen, 12.9 percent above the previous close of 1,395 yen after the game software maker raised its group net profit forecast for the year ending March 31 by 140 percent to 11.5 billion yen ($95 million). Square, which is due to merge with rival Enix Corp in April, cited strong sales of the latest game in its popular "Final Fantasy" ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Square, exporters, Advantest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.