TOKYO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **SQUARE UNDER PRESSURE AFTER MERGER-LED RISE** Square Co Ltd down 8.23 percent at 1,840 yen, reversing course after an earlier rise and the previous session's rally by six percent on news it and fellow game software maker Enix Corp would merge in April to fend off brewing competition. "The merger news has been factored in," said Koichi Kawata, deputy head of equities at Sakura Friend Securities. Large sell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Square, Jinendo, Towa Real Estate, brokers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642