TOKYO, Aug 23 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **SUMITOMO CHEMICAL DOWN AFTER CUTTING FORECAST** Sumitomo Chemical Co down 2.7 percent or 13 yen at 469 after falling as low as 468 following the major chemical maker's announcement during afternoon trade that it had cut its group operating profit forecast for the current year. The company said it now expects an operating profit of 74 billion yen ($617.7 million) on sales of 1.09 trillion yen in the year to March ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Sumitomo Chemical, Arai-Gumi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642