TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **SUMITOMO COAL UP ON SHARE ALLOCATION TO BANKS** Sumitomo Coal Mining Co up 5.26 percent at 60 yen after the coal distributor said on Friday it would issue preferred shares in a third-party allotment to six creditor banks, including Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp , to pay back debts. 0050 GMT **TOKYU DEPARTMENT DOWN AFTER CURRENT FORECAST TURNS RED** Tokyu Department Store Co Ltd down 3.23 percent or 3 yen at 90 after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Sumitomo Coal, Tokyu Department" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.