TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **SUMITOMO HEAVY UP ON FORECAST FOR HI PROFIT** Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd up 6.76 percent or 5 yen at 79 after the major shipbuilder said during morning trade that it now sees a group net profit of 400 million yen ($3.25 million) for the first half, compared to a previous estimate for a loss of one billion yen. The company also revised up its sales forecast for the six-month period ended September by 10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Sumitomo Heavy, Real estate, Mitsubishi Pharma" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642