TOKYO, Aug 23 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **SUMITOMO RUBBER UP ON HIGHER FORECAST** Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd, Japan's third-largest tyremaker, up 2.8 percent at 551 yen after the company raised its group earnings forecasts for 2002 on the back of strong exports to the U.S. and cost-cutting. Sumitomo Rubber raised its group net profit forecast by two billion yen to 8.0 billion yen for the full year to December 2002, and said it expected to post a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Sumitomo Rubber, exporters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642