TOKYO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **SUN WAVE DOWN ON LOSS FORECAST** Sun Wave Corp down 15.09 percent at 135 yen, the biggest loser by percentage on the Tokyo Stock Exchange's first section. On Monday, the maker of sinks, bath tubs and gas ranges cut its group net outlook for the year to March to a loss of 1.27 billion yen from its earlier forecast that it would break even. It lowered its sales estimate to 84.7 billion yen from 89 billion. 0415 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Sun Wave, Sony, Seiyu, Sankyo Aluminium" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642