TOKYO, March 20 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday: **DOCOMO UP, SEEN AS WELL SHIELDED FROM WAR IMPACT** Dominant mobile phone operator NTT DoCoMo Inc up 5.0 percent at 231,000 yen, leading the communications sector subindex 3.79 percent higher following the start of war on Iraq. It was the second-best performing sector so far. "Generally speaking, telecoms stocks are well-shielded from the possible impact of a military conflict. It's not like they have actual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Telecoms, trading houses, defence, paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.