TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **TOBU STORE UP ON REPORT MARUBENI TO TAKE STAKE** Tobu Store Co Ltd up 2.09 percent at 195 yen after the Asahi Shimbun newspaper reported that trading house Marubeni Corp and affiliate Maruetsu Inc will take a 17.5 percent stake in Tobu during the current business year. An official announcement would be made this afternoon, the paper said. 0200 GMT **SONY HITS 15-MONTH LOW AHEAD OF Q3 EARNINGS** Consumer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Tobu Store, Sony, Fujitsu, Honda, Seiyu" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.