TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **TOKAI RUBBER UP AFTER GOLDMAN RATES IT OUTPERFORM** Tokai Rubber Industries Ltd up 2.86 percent at 1,224 yen after Goldman Sachs said on Friday it had started coverage on the maker of automobile-use vibration absorbent rubber with an "outperform" rating, citing hopes for rapid profit growth. 0443 GMT **JAPAN AIRLINES DOWN ON AMERICAN AIR BANKRUPTCY FEARS** Japan Airlines System Corp down 3.63 percent at 239 yen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Tokai Rubber, Japan Airlines, Tokyo Gas, Koito" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.