TOKYO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **TOKYO DOME DOWN ON CRIME SYNDICATE TICKETS REPORT** Baseball stadium and restaurant operator Tokyo Dome Corp down 6.29 percent at 283 yen after a newspaper reported that the company had given free tickets to one of Japan's biggest crime syndicates over a period of several years. The tickets amounted to several tens of millions of yen worth a year, the Asahi Shimbun said on Friday. A company spokesman, without ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Tokyo Dome, DoCoMo, real estate, Ito-Yokado" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642