TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **TOKYO DOME DOWN ON GIANTS 4-0 JAPAN SERIES WIN** Tokyo Dome Corp down 4.6 percent at a year-to-date low of 249 yen, after the best-of-seven finals of the Japan Series baseball was decided in just four games on Wednesday, robbing the stadium operator of the additional revenue that a closer contest would have generated. The Yomiuri Giants beat the Seibu Lions. 0556 GMT **FUJITSU BELOW 400 YEN ON EARNINGS WOES** ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Tokyo Dome, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Toppan Printing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642