TOKYO, Aug 23 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **CHIP EQUIPMENT STOCKS STRONG, CAPEX RISKS REMAIN** Tokyo Electron Ltd , Japan's largest maker of chip equipment, up 6.76 percent or 390 yen at 6,160, the second-most active issue by value and poised to close up for a seventh session thanks to a rise in U.S. peers and a fall in the yen. "The current share price appreciation does not really reflect orders momentum...therefore there's a risk that the current rally ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Tokyo Electron, Sumitomo Chemical" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.