TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **TOKYO GAS SOLID AFTER REPORT TO BEAT FORECAST** Tokyo Gas Co Ltd up 1.65 percent at 370 yen after the Nihon Keizai Shimbun said on Friday that Japan's top city gas supplier would beat its earnings forecasts for the year ending this month. Tokyo Gas will post a group current profit -- which is pre-tax and excludes some extraordinary items -- of 90 billion yen ($750.2 million), surpassing its forecast of 83 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Tokyo Gas, Koito, Kawai, Atlus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642