TOKYO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **TOKYO LEASING, OTHERS UP AHEAD OF MOVE TO FIRST SECTION** Tokyo Leasing Co Ltd up 4.1 percent or 34 yen at 864 ahead of its move to the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange from the second section on Monday. Tokyo Leasing will then join the TOPIX index of first section issues, which can be expected to lure a wider range of investors to the leasing firm's shares. Among the other 11 stocks going to the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Tokyo Leasing, Alps Electric" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642