TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **TOKYO STYLE UP AS MAC FILES SHARE BUYBACK REQUEST** Tokyo Style Co Ltd up 1.95 percent at 1,048 after a stakeholder launched a bid to force the cash-rich apparel maker to buy back its own shares. MAC, a Japanese investment firm led by former government bureaucrat Yoshiaki Murakami -- known as a shareholder activist in Japan -- said on Tuesday afternoon that it had filed a proposal for Tokyo Style to buy back ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Tokyo Style, Honda, Cesar, Marudai" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642