TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **TOPPAN PRINTING UP AFTER MERRILL RENEWS BUY** Toppan Printing Co Ltd up 3.03 percent at 918 yen, after Merrill Lynch renewed its "buy" rating on the stock, and left its 12-month target price of 1,250 yen unchanged. On Wednesday the Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported that Toppan's group recurring profit -- which is pretax and excludes extraordinary items -- for the six months ended September will rise two percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Toppan Printing, Hitachi Information" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.