TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **TOPPAN PRINTING DOWN AFTER CUTTING 02/03 FORECAST** Toppan Printing Co Ltd, Japan's second-largest printing company, down 2.38 percent at 902 yen, off a morning high of 940 after the firm cut its profit forecast for the full year to March to 26 billion yen from 31 billion yen. For the six months to September 30, group net profit rose 12.7 percent from a year earlier to 13.57 billion yen. 0519 GMT **MAZDA UP ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Toppan Printing, Mazda, Wowow, Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642