**SANYO ELECTRIC DOWN AFTER NOMURA DOWNGRADE** Sanyo Electric Co Ltd down 4.96 percent at 326 yen after Nomura Securities cut its rating on the stock to "4" from "3", expecting it to now underperform the TOPIX index by five to 15 percentage points over the next six months. On Tuesday, Japan's third-largest electronics maker posted a 62 percent fall in the half year ended September to 2.46 billion yen, hit by hefty restructuring costs in its home appliance and industrial machinery ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Toppan Printing, Mazda, Wowow, Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642