TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **TOSHIBA MACHINE DOWN AFTER CUTTING FORECAST** Toshiba Machine Co Ltd down 8.36 percent or 26 yen at 285 after the machine tools maker on Friday cut its earnings forecast for the six months to September and the full year to March 2003 due to poor demand in the United States and Japan. Toshiba now sees a net profit of 1.10 billion yen ($9.20 million) for the year to next March, compared with a previous estimate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Toshiba Machine, chips, Nissan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.