TOKYO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **TOSHIBA UP FOLLOWING REPORT OF SMALLER LOSS** Toshiba Corp up 4.11 percent at 380 yen, outperforming most of its peers after business daily Nihon Keizai Shimbun said its group operating loss for April-September will total five billion yen, compared with Toshiba's forecast of a 15 billion yen loss. Japan's largest chipmaker would beat its forecast due to better-than-expected sales of semiconductors and notebook ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Toshiba, Tokyo Dome, DoCoMo, real estate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.