TOKYO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **TOWA REAL ESTATE UP ON FINANCIAL SUPPORT** Towa Real Estate Development Co Ltd up 9.09 percent or 3 yen at 36 after the struggling property firm said on Tuesday that UFJ Holdings Inc and other creditors had agreed to throw it financial lifeline worth 230 billion yen. The widely anticipated move saw units of UFJ Holdings, Towa's main creditor and the smallest of Japan's four megabanks, offer 192.03 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Towa Real Estate, Brokers, Nippon Seiki" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642