TOKYO, March 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **TOYO ENGINEERING UP ON IRAQ RECONSTRUCTION HOPES** Toyo Engineering up 7.74 percent at 181 yen, leading solid gains in a handful of petrochemical plant engineering firms on hopes that post-war reconstruction of Iraq's oilfields will create demand for large-scale projects. Chiyoda Corp up 6.76 percent at 300 yen. JGC Corp up 2.46 percent at 832 yen. 0114 GMT **NEC RISES AFTER UPBEAT PROFIT REPORT** NEC Corp up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Toyo Engineering, NEC, Square, exporters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.