TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **TOYODA GOSEI HITS 2002 HIGH AHEAD OF EARNINGS** Car parts and high-tech components maker Toyoda Gosei Co up 2.54 percent at 2,620 yen after marking a year-to-date high of 2,660 yen on expectations it will raise its full-year earnings forecasts when it unveils first-half results later in the day. Earlier in the month, Toyoda Gosei revised up its forecasts for the first half ended September 30 thanks to brisk auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Toyoda Gosei, banks, Benesse, ITX, Isuzu" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642