TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **TOYODA GOSEI DOWN AFTER MERRILL CUTS RATING** Toyoda Gosei Co down 8.92 percent or 235 yen at 2,400 after Merill Lynch cut its investment rating on the maker of car parts and high-tech components to "neutral" from "buy". The stock rose to a 2002 high of 2,660 in the previous session. On Monday, Toyoda Gosei said first-half profit soared 415 percent from a year earlier on brisk demand for auto parts and diodes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Toyoda Gosei, Yamaki, Benesse, Hino, Honda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.