TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following stock is on the move on Thursday. **TOYOTA UP 3.21 PERCENT AFTER RECORD H1 PROFIT** Japan's top automaker Toyota Motor Corp up 3.21 percent at 3,050 yen after posting record operating profit for first half on healthy North American sales, cost cutting and a softer yen. Group operating profit surged 44 percent for April-September to 730.83 billion yen, Toyota said after the close on Wednesday, exceeding market consensus of around 630 billion yen. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Toyota up after record H1 result" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642