TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **TOYOTA HITS 3-Â½ MTH LOW ON SUPPLY CONCERNS** Toyota Motor Corp down 1.73 percent or 50 yen at a fresh three-and-a-half month low of 2,845 amid concerns about financial institutions looking to unload stocks before books close for the year in March and selling by corporate pension funds. "There's the U.S. economy and the yen, but the biggest concern right now is oversupply," said Hideki Kamiya, senior fund ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Toyota, JFE, Tokyu Department, Nippon Light" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642