TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **TOYOTA UP ON RECORD PROFIT, GOLDMAN RAISES RATING** Japan's top automaker Toyota Motor Corp up 2.54 percent at 3,030 yen after posting record operating profit for the first half on healthy North American sales, cost cuts and a softer yen. Group operating profit surged 44 percent for April-September to 730.83 billion yen ($5.94 billion), Toyota said after the close on Wednesday, exceeding a market consensus of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Toyota, Mitsui Mining, Sanyo, property services" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.