TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **TOYOTA UP AFTER BOOSTING 2002 SALES PLANS** Toyota Motor Corp up 35 yen or 1.27 percent at 2,795 yen after it boosted its global sales plan for 2002. It raised its global sales plan by 200,000 units to 6.19 million and its global output plan by 280,000 units to 6.28 million. It also said it now expected group domestic output of 4.15 million vehicles, 250,000 more than initially planned. 0330 GMT. **ORIX UP, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Toyota, Orix, Noritz, Advantest, Tokyo Electron" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642