TOKYO, July 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **TOYOTA HITS 10-MONTH LOW** Toyota Motor Corp down 1.04 percent at 2,850 yen, after hitting a 10-month intraday low of 2,845 yen. "Toyota is being hit hard by institutional selling and the unwinding of cross-held shares," said Stephen Usher, senior analyst at JP Morgan, which has a "market perform" rating on the stock. "But also weighing is the fact that Toyota is now the third-most profitable automaker in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Toyota, Shimano, Sumitomo Rubber" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642