TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **TRADING HOUSES UP ON YEN RETREAT, SCANDAL WEARS OFF** Marubeni Corp and other trading houses up, helped by the yen's retreat. Marubeni up seven yen or 6.09 percent at 122 yen. Mitsui & Co Ltd up 32 yen or 5.24 percent at 643 yen. Both shares had recently been hurt by local media reports that Mitsui paid Marubeni to refrain from bidding for a power plant contract. Mitsui said four of its top executives would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Trading houses, Arabian Oil, UMC, Isetan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.