TOKYO, March 20 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday: **ITOCHU , TRADING HOUSES RIDE MARKET HIGHER** Trading houses moved higher with the market as investors factor in a short U.S.-led war on Iraq. Analysts said recent oil price volatility was another positive factor for trading houses since it offered them a chance for big trading gains. Itochu Corp, Japan's third-largest trading house, up 6.23 percent at 273 yen, fifth-ranked Marubeni Corp up 7.62 percent at 113 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Trading houses, defence stocks, papermakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642