TOKYO, July 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **TSUMURA EXTENDS GAIN AFTER NOMURA RATING** Tsumura & Co up 84 yen or 10.4 percent at 892, adding to the previous day's 11.76 percent rally. Buying continued after Nomura Securities initiated coverage of the maker of Chinese medicines on Wednesday with a "1" rating, meaning the stock is expected to outperform the TOPIX index by more than 15 percentage points in the next six months. The stock has risen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Tsumura, Suruga Bank, Arabian Oil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642