TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **UMC JAPAN AT LIMIT-LOW ON WEAK PROFIT OUTLOOK** UMC Japan, a semiconductor memory maker, down by its daily limit of 20,000 yen or 8.16 percent at 225,000 yen on worries about a weak profit outlook for the full year. The shares also fell by their daily limit last Friday after the company marked down its parent current profit for the current calendar year to 1.438 billion yen from a previous estimate of 2.014 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-UMC Japan, Isetan, Furukawa Elec, Fujitsu" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.