TOKYO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **UNION TOOL DOWN AFTER PROFIT DOWNTURN** Union Tool Co Ltd at 3,250 yen, down 13.33 percent from Thursday's close of 3,750, which was an 11-month low. Union Tool, the world's leading manufacturer of drills used for printed circuit boards, said on Thursday its group net profit for the nine months to August 31 came in at 1.35 billion yen, 38 percent down on the same period last year. 0052 GMT **KANTO AUTO WORKS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Union Tool, Kanto Auto Works, Fuji TV, Capcom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642