TOKYO, July 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **VENTURE LINK DOWN AFTER DIR DOWNGRADES** Venture Link Co Ltd down 129 yen or 8.75 percent at 1,345. Shares of the management consulting firm specialising in franchise-chain operations extended falls into a seventh day despite a July 17 announcement of strong earnings for the year ended in May. Kiyohisa Hirano, a Daiwa Institute of Research analyst, said on Thursday he had downgraded the shares to "4", ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Venture Link, Tsumura, Suruga" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642