TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **WE'VE STARTS BELOW IPO PRICE IN JASDAQ DEBUT** We've Inc first traded at 98,000 yen, 18.33 percent below its initial public offering price of 120,000 yen in the animation film producer's debut on the Jasdaq over-the-counter market. By mid-morning the stock had firmed to 118,000 yen, 1.67 percent below its IPO price. Traders say the stock is likely to attract attention after Japanese animator Hayao Miyazaki won ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-We've, Sankyo Seiki, Kinugawa Rubber" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.