TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **WOWOW UP AFTER RAISING H1 NET PROFIT FORECAST** Wowow Inc, Japan's major producer of satellite broadcasting content, up 0.92 percent at 219,000 yen, outperforming a two percent fall in the benchmark Nikkei average after Wowow said late on Wednesday it had raised its group net profit forecast for the six months to September to 1.38 billion yen ($11.22 million) from its previous forecast of 330 million yen. 0418 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Wowow, Toyota, Mitsui Mining, Sanyo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.