TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **YAMAKI UP 38 PCT ON KOMERI CAPITAL TIE** Yamaki Corp up 38.46 percent or by its daily limit of 50 yen at 180 after the medium-sized home improvement centre operator announced a capital and operational tie-up with the bigger peer Komeri Co Ltd during late afternoon trade on Monday. Yamaki jumped 14 percent on Monday. Komeri up 0.31 percent at 3,210 yen. 0110 GMT **BENESSE DOWN 10 PCT, EXTENDS FALL ON PROFIT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Yamaki, Benesse, Hino, Honda, Takefuji, Sony" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642