TOKYO, Aug 23 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **YAMANOUCHI DIVES AFTER GIVING UP ON PROMISING DRUG** Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Japan's third-largest drugmaker, down 6.19 percent at 2,880, becoming the fourth-biggest loser by percentage on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange despite a broad market advance. Yamanouchi said on Thursday that it had given up on its planned introduction of a new osteoporosis drug, called YM175, after failing to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Yamanouchi down, Sumitomo Rubber" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.