TOKYO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **YOZAN AT RECORD LOW AFTER NIKKO SALOMON DOWNGRADES** Yozan Inc, a telecoms operator, down 3.72 percent at 51,700 yen, extending its falls into a fifth day. Earlier in the day, the stock fell as low as 45,600 yen, a record low, having lost 94 percent since it hit a share-split-adjusted peak of 803,000 yen soon after its listing on the Jasdaq market for start-ups in September 2000. Selling accelerated after Nikko ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Yozan, Mizuho, Nikkei 225 candidates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642