TOKYO, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Japan's domestic automobile production rose 9.1 percent in January from a year earlier to 853,378 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Thursday. The rise was the seventh consecutive year-on-year gain and follows a 12.9 percent jump in December.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Jan auto output up 9.1 pct year/year - JAMA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642