TOKYO, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Japan's vehicle exports rose 16.8 percent in January from a year earlier to 383,168 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Thursday. In dollar terms, vehicle exports for January were up 20.8 percent from a year ago at $7.56 billion.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Jan vehicle exports up 16.8 pct y/y-JAMA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642