* July marks seventh month in a row of year-on-year gains * Construction sector remains sluggish TOKYO, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Japanese copper wire and cable shipments rose 2.9 percent in July from a year earlier to an estimated 59,700 tonnes as demand firmed, data from the Japanese Electric Wire and Cable Makers' Association showed. It was the seventh straight month of year-on-year gains, although shipments were still about 18 percent below levels two years ago before demand plunged as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan July copper cable shipments up 2.9 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.