TOKYO, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Japan's domestic vehicle production rose 5.1 pecent in July from a year earlier to 928,745 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Thursday. The July gain reversed a declining trend in the past two months. In June, domestic production fell 1.5 percent. The association said it estimated exports in July to have risen about 15 percent from a year earlier. Official export figures will be announced on Friday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan July vehicle output up 5.1 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642