TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - Japan's automobile production rose 3.9 percent in June from a year earlier to 874,876 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Tuesday. For the first six months of 2003, production rose 1.6 percent to 5,134,903 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan June auto output up 3.9 pct year/year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.