TOKYO, July 1 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Japan, excluding 660cc minivehicles, fell 13.5 percent in June from a year earlier to 243,342 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said on Wednesday. Sales at top-ranked Toyota Motor Corp , excluding the Lexus brand, fell 11.4 percent, while Nissan Motor Co fell 20.8 percent and Honda Motor Co gained 5.7 percent. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan June non-mini auto sales down 13.5 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.