TOKYO, June 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, fell 19 percent in May from a year earlier to 292,043 vehicles, industry data showed on Monday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan May overall auto sales down 19 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.