TOKYO, July 1 (Reuters) - Domestic sales of new Japanese vehicles excluding 660cc minivehicles fell an estimated nine percent year-on-year in June to around 334,000 units, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported. A steep drop in sales of luxury models pushed overall sales to a 10th straight month of declines from year-earlier levels, the business daily said in its Sunday edition. The official breakdown of the figures is due on Monday at 2:00 p.m. (0500 GMT). In a survey done by the Nihon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan new car sales down 9 pct yr/yr in June-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.